This custom built two-story residence with stunning panoramic San Francisco Bay and City views, offers expansive land and supreme privacy at the end of Corlett Way; sharing this tucked away and private location with just three other residences.
* This residence, originally built in 1952, has been lovingly maintained, remodeled and expanded. It offers an exquisite two-story floor plan with grand ceiling height, stunning formal rooms, an eat-in kitchen and expansive family room, and five bedrooms with approximately 4,585 sf+/-
* Gourmet eat-in kitchen with skylight, breakfast bar, expansive perimeter countertops, a plethora of custom built cabinetry and adjacent laundry room
* Wolfe Professional Series range with 6 powerful burners and griddle, double ovens and exhaust hood, separate warming drawer and Sub-Zero refrigerator
* Family room with wood-burning fireplace, built-in bar with beverage refrigerator, and expansive sliding glass door with plunging access to the level and private backyard
* The gourmet kitchen, dinette, and expansive back patio all form a wonderful great-room configuration for everyday living, entertaining and relaxation
* Formal dining room with a stunning chandelier and views of the mature and majestic oak trees
* Expansive formal living room with panoramic City and Bay views, French doors to the back yard, and wood-burning stone fireplace
* Five well-appointed bedrooms with expansive picture windows looking to the private yard and verdant landscaping, with the second-level bedrooms offering extortionary San Francisco Bay views!
* The master bedroom suite with coffered ceilings is light-filled and spacious, offering key amenities such as a fitted walk-in closet (expansive attic space beyond master closet), remodeled stone bathroom with custom-built dual sink vanity, whirlpool bathtub and seamless glass shower, a sauna and separate water closet with bidet
* Four additional and spacious bedrooms on the main-level all offering fitted closets and ample storage space
* Sixth bedroom option or office is adjacent to the master suite and offers high ceilings and expansive picture windows with stunning Bay and City views
* Newly refinished rift-cut hardwood flooring throughout=
* Quintessential two-story grand foyer, with 20-foot ceilings and a plethora of natural light, perfectly adorned with a stunning chandelier
* Expansive two-car garage, with wine room and electric car charger, of approximately 530sf+/-
The Grounds and Stunning Location
* The Bay views begin as you drive up Corlett Way, and become expansive and panoramic as you arrive at 25 Corlett Way
* This location, nestled at the end of a private court, offers a plethora of views including Downtown San Francisco (including many well-known landmarks), the stunning San Francisco Bay, San Mateo Bridge, The Carolands Mansion, and other luxury estates throughout the Town of Hillsborough
* Sharing Corlett Way with just three other custom-built residences and families, offering excellent assemblage and supreme privacy
* Approximately 30 minutes from San Francisco’s Financial District, the booming Biotech Industry and Silicon Valley
* Easy access to Interstate 280 and Highways 92 & 101
* Just minutes from award-winning public and private schools: North and West Elementary Schools, Crocker Middle School and The Nueva School
Use floor plans to get a clear idea of the home layout and the room sizes.
Hillsborough is located on the Rancho San Mateo Mexican land grant which was purchased by William Davis Merry Howard, son of a wealthy Hillsborough, New Hampshire, shipping magnate, in 1846. Howard settled his family in this area, which attracted wealthy San Franciscans. Hillsborough is near Burlingame. In 1910, Hillsborough residents voted to incorporate.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 6.2 square miles, all of it land. The area’s considerably winding, hilly topography, and impossibility of a grid layout make Hillsborough notoriously challenging to navigate. Many lots include fairly steep slopes, particularly the western side of the town, with the landscape generally flattening to the east as it descends from the 280 freeway to El Camino Real and the towns of Burlingame and San Mateo.
Two prominent streams drain the mostly wooded slopes of Hillsborough: San Mateo Creek and Cherry Creek. In both cases the upper watersheds are closed-canopy California oak woodlands, with dominant trees of Coast Live Oak, Pacific Madrone and California Bay.
Hillsborough is bordered by Burlingame to the north, San Mateo to the east, Highlands-Baywood Park to the south, and Interstate 280 to the west.
Share this Listing